Daytona Beach Saturday 03-17-12

2 to 2.5 hours north on I-95 depending on traffic. I want to make it just a day trip in good weather only. I have to leave town the following week.

2 to 2.5 hours north on I-95 depending on traffic. I want to make it just a day trip in good weather only. I have to leave town the following week.

Your lucky! Is there actually "bad weather" in Fla.??? I'd love to do bike week one time and see the Daytona 200. That would be an experience. If you go, have fun, and take lots of pictures for us Northerners!!

Bad weather, only if you are coming from the desert (or where one has 18" of snow). I do not think I'll be able to handle humidity the same again.

A little "cold spell" (high 50's) came through with the rain on Sunday and one may of thought the ice age was upon us with the way everyone was complaining......

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'm doing "The Challenge" race that weekend with my wife. 5K run on Saturday and 10K run on Sunday. I would have make the ride with you. I'm in Palm Beach Gardens, right next to the Downtown at the Gardens.

Your lucky! Is there actually "bad weather" in Fla.??? I'd love to do bike week one time and see the Daytona 200. That would be an experience. If you go, have fun, and take lots of pictures for us Northerners!!

LOL ya, winter last about 1 week here this year. But when the wind pick up here it get old very quick on I95 with an average speed of 75-80 just to keep up with traffic.

I just don't enjoy riding in the rain. Today in St. Lucie it was 55 degrees at 5am and by 11am in Miami it was 80. Beautiful and sunny most of the time which is why I do not enjoy riding in the rain.

Let me know if anybody wants to go. I also go to the mall in PBG, my fiance lives off Alt. A1A.

Back