Dash stops working randomly

I have a ‘08 FZ1 and when I ride in an hour spin the dash just shuts off randomly about two different times. I just look down and everything is blank. After bout 1-2 minutes it restarts just like when you start the bike. I do not notice any mechanical effects- jyst no dash. There is no notification - like going over a bump- before it happens. I have only had the bike a few months and has service history and is in very good condition < 10k miles. all battery and other connections are spot on as far as I can see. Any advice on where to look? Thanks

I'm far from an electric guru but it sounds like there is definitely a loose connection somewhere. If that were happening to me, I'd have to take it to somebody unless it were glaringly obvious, but I'd at least take the fairings off and manually check as many connections as possible...

I have a ‘08 FZ1 and when I ride in an hour spin the dash just shuts off randomly about two different times. I just look down and everything is blank. After bout 1-2 minutes it restarts just like when you start the bike. I do not notice any mechanical effects- jyst no dash. There is no notification - like going over a bump- before it happens. I have only had the bike a few months and has service history and is in very good condition < 10k miles. all battery and other connections are spot on as far as I can see. Any advice on where to look? Thanks
Has the rotor in the generator been replaced yet?
If not, I would at least inspect to see?

Back