Dan Moto rearsets

R1Gazza

Hi Guys,
Apologies in advance if this has been covered in a previous thread, i did look (briefly) and couldn't see anything. Just wondered if any of you had used or know of anyone who bought the low cost Dan Moto rear sets Yamaha FZ1 2006-2014 Rearsets Black [FR-00035] - $138.24

I need something for track days and didn't want to spend unnecessary money if i don't have to. any comments will be appreciated
Gazza

Last edited:
buy vortex.

In case anyone is interested, I went Dan Moto and they were ok for a year or so. A real pig to fit though, had to drill extra holes, tap new threads, install stainless steel screws to take the stress of continuous gear shift, and they failed and I went Vortex which is what I should have done in the first place as suggested by Jared !!!!

In case anyone is interested, I went Dan Moto and they were ok for a year or so. A real pig to fit though, had to drill extra holes, tap new threads, install stainless steel screws to take the stress of continuous gear shift, and they failed and I went Vortex which is what I should have done in the first place as suggested by Jared !!!!

Wow, that's a pretty bad result overall. Thanks for sharing

Back