CrazyBiker! Need your help!

Tried to pm you but your message box is full. May as well post it here maybe someone else will get useful info from it.

I have the shad sh45 top case and mount for it on my bike, but I'm looking into the Givi v35 side bags. I see you have the same stuff, I was wondering what mounts you use for the givi? Also are they the quick release style or not? Any pics of it with the bags off and the hardware still in place? Just not sure how you mixed givi and shad stuff together but really want to do the same!

Thanks in advance bro, and to anyone else who knows the answers I am searching for.

Both are not compatible if you go with the Givi PLXR mount kit. I run either one of them at a time. However, there is a guy on FZ1OA who made a custom adapter to make both work.
FZ1OA Message Board

Mine are not the quick release but take like a couple of minutes to take of. Only thing that remains is a couple of mount tabs from the frame.

Both are not compatible if you go with the Givi PLXR mount kit. I run either one of them at a time. However, there is a guy on FZ1OA who made a custom adapter to make both work.
FZ1OA Message Board

Mine are not the quick release but take like a couple of minutes to take of. Only thing that remains is a couple of mount tabs from the frame.

Looking at those pictures looks like I would need the rear fender? Do you have any pictures of your setup with a fender eliminator?

Back