Crashed in construction zone...

koolvk

Busted mine bike and myself up back in July on "grooved pavement" with no signage... Trying to piece the bike back together and stumbled into the forum while searching for a fairing stay bracket.

Busted mine bike and myself up back in July on "grooved pavement" with no signage... Trying to piece the bike back together and stumbled into the forum while searching for a fairing stay bracket.

Hopefully you didn't get too busted up and are fully healed. Welcome to the group here. What kind of bike do you have and how bad is it??

i crashed my 08 fz1

hi i got wedged under a gaurd rail on palamar mountain! avoiding 2 bicycle guys they wer in the midel of the road in a blind turn i was leaned over had to hit the brakes rear hoped had a high side then a low side i hit the front brakes to get the bike to go under the rail instead of head on ,or broad side! im ok was wearing full leather gear and boots,but bike is not! does any one know wear i can get cowling ,and light assymbly ,less then the dealers price thanx for any help in advance ,..i have the granite color cowling

There is, fairly often, front cowling and headlights popping up for sale as members do naked conversions, so just check the Parts for sale section.

Here, eBay, partshark. I've had to rebuild as well and found with a little shopping you can save a lot of money on OEM stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back