Conti Force/road attack

Just wondering who has run the Conti Force or Road Attacks on the FZ1. What did you think? Likes/Dislikes? What kind of mileage did they give? Need info as I am considering one of the two as my next set of tires.

Havent ridden them my self but my mate has an 06 FZ1 with road attacks on, he seems to rate them.....will try and get more info out of him and let you know

I have an 06 FZ1 with Road Attacks. I bought it used with 8800 miles so I can't say how many miles these tires have on them. I do, however, really like the tires. I just changed the front tire myself and put on the same kind. Interestingly, after owning the bike a while, I discovered the front tire was on backwards. Slow speed turns required more push on the bars than one would expect. After changing the tire and mounting it correctly, I'm amazed that it feels completely different. It turns effortlessly now. I'll let you know how many miles I get on the Contis. I'll change the rear in about a month or two.

I have the conti/force on my 06 Fz1. I have put only few hundred miles on them. I am one of those who rides hot cold or rain. It has been cold in Texas. The tire needs to heat up before you try and speed through corners. Does well on the wet, I take it easy in rain. Little wear so far.

I had those on my bandit 1250. Grip was good. on Dry and wet . But... mileage isn't good. They where gone on 5000 Km (about 3100 miles) I must say that i ride always fast,and the bandit has a lot of torque. After those i had the michelin pilot power 2ct. They have almost the same characteristics , and last twice as long as the conti's.

Back