Complete Lower Fairing - Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.
****sold************I have a used Complete Lower Fairing - Raven color and Fz1 decals. It has some cracks that have been repaired and some scratches but nothing serious.
This is a yamaha oem lower fairing that I purchased new about 9 months ago.
Includes all mounting hardware and longer bolts so you can use standard frame sliders.

$300 obo
$300 obo
by the way it's $300 obo :)

soulrider-albums-soulrider-s-fz1-picture3757-20130203-155951.jpg
soulrider-albums-soulrider-s-fz1-picture3759-20130203-154818-hdr.jpg
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
sorry to see that you're selling the bike...gonna be getting a replacement?

p.s. you might get more responses if you post up a few pics in your threads :)
good luck

Hey that's an good idea comparing the R6 to the Fz1. Sounds like fun :)

That would be great :)

I haven't put enough time on a modern sportbike to get comfortable enough to push but I can only imagine how capable and effortless a modern 600 is to ride.

Hell, just fitting CBR600 forks and a shock to my steel backbone frame Honda 919 was an absolute revelation, just imagine a proper sportbike!

That would be great :)

I haven't put enough time on a modern sportbike to get comfortable enough to push but I can only imagine how capable and effortless a modern 600 is to ride.

Hell, just fitting CBR600 forks and a shock to my steel backbone frame Honda 919 was an absolute revelation, just imagine a proper sportbike!

I had the penske shock, r1 forks with ractech 25 mm cartilages which really helped the fz1 handle. I had my mind set on a 2010 R1 but tested it out. Kind of big and heavy and slow to turn as compared to the R6. The R6 is under 400 pounds wet when the stock exhaust is replaced with a graves full system. Plus it handles much faster and quicker than the R1.

Hi,
I'm interest of buying this.
Sorry i'm new to this,
I just know how to buy from ebay :)
I have the fz1s 06 which comes with original fairings and i want to place the extra lower.
So are you selling the whole kit? left,right and under fairings?
If yes the total will be $300 + shipping?
And how much will cost shipping to Cyprus?
Thank you for your time
Petros

Hi,
I'm interest of buying this.
Sorry i'm new to this,
I just know how to buy from ebay :)
I have the fz1s 06 which comes with original fairings and i want to place the extra lower.
So are you selling the whole kit? left,right and under fairings?
If yes the total will be $300 + shipping?
And how much will cost shipping to Cyprus?
Thank you for your time
Petros

It's ***sold******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back