Clock

Anyone have issues with the clock not keeping time? And, when I had the ZRX, we had a list/post of parts swaps that fit different year bikes... is there a list for FZs?

Last edited:
First bike was a brand new FZR400... Schwing. Sold that when the kids came along. Some where in the middle, test rode a new ZRX, gonna have one some day. Well, 3 heart attacks and many years later, I get my ZRX,

Had that for just over a year and up pops another "gonna have someday" '94 YZF750R

Another year goes by... always wanted an XR650L....

great, but no one else rides enduro so, I'm looking for another ZRX. Great one, ZX11 cams, breathers... worked on, but it's in Ohio. The FZ1s always had my curiosity, and they were Yamaha. Told my son, if a yellow/black ever pops up for sale... and now we're here!

Really liking that yami 750. Maybe tomorrow when I'm on the pc, I'll pussy pics of my gixxer. LOVE the early crotch rockets, from yami, Honda and suzuki alike.
The rex is still on my bucket list; pretty sure I need a black 1100, and a green 1200. And maybe a silver one as well - with a 1224 build.
I was actually aiming to pick up a rex when I got the fazer, but every deal fell through. Found some real flakes on the zrx forum.

I don't even want to know you have/had a slab side? When I bought the FZR400, there were these two little rats that had bike... no licenses, probably no insurance. The one kid had a 750 limited...dry clutch and all. OOOOhh that sound! I was going to get back on a ZRX, was looking for a 1200. from what understand the 1100 is a better buy. Anyway, they are a great bike, bought from what I can tell of my FZ1... no comparison!

LOL
just reading over our posts - the "typos" /autocorrect cracks me up! I agree the fz1 is bounds ahead of the zrx. At least my gen ll is. I cannot attest for the gen l. Forgot about the pic; tomorrow..

Yeah, Americans bastardized the English language, now we're paying for it! Cant says anything bad about the ZRX, was my first big (over 400cc) bike. And I wouldn't have missed the chance to own one, but man.... this FZ is the shits.... The YZF750R was a complete rocket.... had people chasing me down to see what the hell shes was. Had a guy in a Z car probing along side of me and my son on the hiway last year.... would gas it and leave him, he'd show up again. Gas it and leave him, he'd show up again, finally dropped a gear and left him outback. Got off the next exit for gas and he shows up..... What the hell are those bikes... they new.... guy couldn't believe something 20 years old could be in such great shape. Where are you located?

Attachments

• FZRYZF.jpg
    FZRYZF.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 95
my 1992 gsx-r 600. my 1st street bike! all original, right down to the warning stickers. this was the 1st year of the 600. in these photos, the signals have been removed.
DSC00966.jpgDSC00963.jpgDSC00967.jpg

Back