Cheap camera

jesjames9598

Mate of mine got this camera for $40, I was dubious but gave it a go. The date and time is way out but the vid is quite good quality for the $$. The roads are far west nsw. I often take this ride on my way to work, better than coffee to get you going.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9bI3YlkuOw"]YouTube - ‪FZ1‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
hahaha i am sitting here watching the video thinking, :eek5: man no fear, this guy just rides over the crests of hills on the wrong side of the road not knowing what's coming at him on the other side. talk about a death wish. and then it dawned on me that you are in australia :doh2:

hahaha i am sitting here watching the video thinking, :eek5: man no fear, this guy just rides over the crests of hills on the wrong side of the road not knowing what's coming at him on the other side. talk about a death wish. and then it dawned on me that you are in australia :doh2:

LOL
That thought actually crossed my mind also :D

Ha Ha Ha I am laughing tears, sorry guys I should have said Australia, although being in the Aussie section is a bit of a hint. :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

Ha Ha Ha I am laughing tears, sorry guys I should have said Australia, although being in the Aussie section is a bit of a hint. :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

arrrgggghhhh as i was! i didn't see that hahaha

i'm still going to give you "death wish" as a nickname. it's pretty badass.

Mate it mounted on the handle bar between the risers, it comes with a thick and thin rubber insert for the clamp the thick one worked great on the Rizoma conical bars. It is made for push bikes I believe but seems to do a good job on the bike. I have been told to tape some foam over the mike hole to filter the wind noise, will try it next week.

i also have the same camera just done a video on the weekend gone through the national park here in sydney, yer got the camera from catch of the day for $39 i thought it would be abit crappy but its a really great camera for the price i also will post up some video of the weekend when i work out how to lol ..cheers nice vid:tup:

Have been told to do the following to reset date and time,
Create a TAG.txt file as follows:

[date]
2011/05/31
21:00:06=

Copy that onto the memory card eg E\ , not in a folder
turn on cam, and voila' ... all fuxed.

Back