Carburator/Gen 1 Parts $5..

Prongomatic

I'm raising funds for my road trip. I will only be able to ship this week. I'm only asking $5 (Plus shipping) per part unless noted. If thats too much to pay, look on E-bay, or ask the dealer. If it's still too much for you to pay then send me a nasty gram and I will send you my cell # and work on the price.. I'm wanting to help others so I'm not looking to make a big profit.
I've tried selling some larger items in the past, but the shipping costs turns most people off.

Carburator parts: OEM, Slides, Piston Valves, Diaphragms, Needles etc. Springs are clipped for Ivan's jet kit. $5 each? or make an offer.
Carb assembles are $20 stripped. I only have 2 good ones for sale. TPS is faulty and not for sale. If you need a whole carb fully assembled PM me.
OEM Windshield: $5
Servo for EXUP: Works, just got a spare off e-bay for the cables. $10
Control Kill Switch: Works, just worn. $5
Turn signal lenses: clear and amber $5 per set or all for $10
Brake light: Clear, needs to be glued together. $5
OEM Exhaust: 8 or 9k miles.. $25
OEM Tank stickers: White, $5 for both, all stickers $10
Gen 1 Clymer manual. Pretty damn greasy and oily but still readable.(Free)

I even have a black tank, chromed swing arm and a solid but orange and black seat (European) for sale. If interested PM me and Ill e-mail you pics. For a picture of the tank check:http://salem.craigslist.org/mcy/3771052642.html

Thanks..

Last edited:
Hello Prongomatic I've seen an old post on this fz1 site , you seem to have good knowledge of these bikes my cousin put an allballs carburator kits in my 02 yamaha fz1 and now it's dumping fuel out the vent lines... don't know if I need to check on adjusting tps , if Air/Fuel mixture screws need ajustments their set at 2 3/4 as they were stock when he drilled them out, If there's a vacuum line problem, If bowls are floats are sticking he'd said they were at specs and needles were replaced I really don't like going to the dealership feeling as If I'm just basically giving them a blank check I don't mind doing my own stuff of I have the tools And get the knowledge you have any ideas please reply Thanks dem64ok

Attachments

• IMG_20210327_124238298_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210327_124238298_HDR.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20210327_124255807.jpg
    IMG_20210327_124255807.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20210106-131544.png
    Screenshot_20210106-131544.png
    646.8 KB · Views: 3
Back