Carbs just synced why the vibration??

FZ1fun

I just synced my carbs a couple of days ago and it feels like the bike vibrates more! All carbs are pulling right around 10 in and I know that's more than the stock spec. In screwing with the vacumm could I have messed something else? My EXUP valve is off by a little bit but no more than 1/2 a cm from center. Anyone have any ideas?

I think it's a case of wot you have got used to - and as you have synced them you looking for changes

i'd give it a while to re acustom yourself to the bike

for example mine was buszzy through the std bars fitted renthals and no buzz but the riding position is crap lol but i'll live wiv it as dont like the buzz

I just synced my carbs a couple of days ago and it feels like the bike vibrates more! All carbs are pulling right around 10 in and I know that's more than the stock spec. In screwing with the vacumm could I have messed something else? My EXUP valve is off by a little bit but no more than 1/2 a cm from center. Anyone have any ideas?

Yes double check your vacuum lines make sure there all on tight I did mine and never got a vibration. If not try re-syncing your carbs if you have the equipment it took me 3 times to get them dead on, since doing them last year the bike runs purrrfect!

Not sure what mods you may have done but apaprently stock jetting causes vibration as it comes vs aftermarket kits. Check out the Factory Pro website under FZ1 jet kit. These guys really know what they are doing by the way.

I just bought an 04 FZ1 and will be picking it up shortly so no doubt I will be doing a lot of fiddling!

Stay tuned....

AB

Back