Canada

hey I`m a heavy equipment mechanic in the Canadian Army, just wanted to say Hi to eveyone....

Hey Cid. I knew a few Ordnance troops in the Canadian army back during Desert Storm. We couldn't have beer on base but they could so they gave us a palatte of Moose Head. Needless to say I have a soft spot in my heart for the Canadian Army.

Moosehead

Hey Cid. I knew a few Ordnance troops in the Canadian army back during Desert Storm. We couldn't have beer on base but they could so they gave us a palatte of Moose Head. Needless to say I have a soft spot in my heart for the Canadian Army.

Just for the unaware, Moosehead is Beer from our East Coast. Just don't want someone thinking Canadians are too barbaric.:smoking:

Thanks ....I`ve been down to Texas before on Ex....Had an awsome time....Moosehead is pretty good, but it leaves bruses on my thighs..LMAO. JJ glad to hear from ya`s...thanks again,.

hey I`m a heavy equipment mechanic in the Canadian Army, just wanted to say Hi to eveyone....

Hi cid, not that I've been in neither US or Canadian army (have been in the Belgian army though for military service) but wanted to say Hi back, as I noticed your Iron Maiden avatar...that's something we then have also in common
. Love their music ;-)

Hi cid, not that I've been in neither US or Canadian army (have been in the Belgian army though for military service) but wanted to say Hi back, as I noticed your Iron Maiden avatar...that's something we then have also in common
. Love their music ;-)

Maiden rules...:worship:

Back