Canada to Host U.S.A. in 2014?

I've done the first one on your list and stayed at Kekuli Provincial Park for two days. Amazing area. I dig up me old pics and post.

What is there within a day's travel time of Toronto (Let's say 500 miles)? I'm just North of Canada, near Detroit :poke: but I haven't ridden over the border a whole lot (went once around Lake Erie with my Dad -- the North side of the lake is so much more beautiful than the South.).

More pictures between Banff and Jasper. Some amazing scenery but not a lot of really curvy roads.

CIMG2006.JPG

CIMG2020.JPG

Hiking to the glacier.

CIMG2019.JPG

CIMG2008.JPG

CIMG2011.JPG

CIMG2012.JPG

Goats and sheep were everywhere.

CIMG2050.JPG

What is there within a day's travel time of Toronto (Let's say 500 miles)? I'm just North of Canada, near Detroit :poke: but I haven't ridden over the border a whole lot (went once around Lake Erie with my Dad -- the North side of the lake is so much more beautiful than the South.).

I live 250 miles from Toronto and am there regularly. I know a few good routes back and forth and there are hundreds and hundreds of miles of great riding beginning at the end of my driveway. If you're coming to the area hit me with a PM. I'll happily play your guide.

Back