Can It Get Any Hotter!

God bless all you guys that live out west or down south. I don't know how you do it. I took a half hour shower, come out, now sweating all over again!!!
I hope no one hit the Mega Jackpot today so I can try again for Friday. I need to hit it big so I can just travel with the cool weather.

Hey Billy we can't really complain too much. With the exception of this week it's been a relatively cool summer. Great riding weather when it hasn't been raining :tup:

normal day starts warm and muggy and turns worse, between 2-5 pm it will get so hot/humid the sky can't hold any more water, so we get pop up showers that last 5 min to and hour or 2. Then the sun comes out and so does the steam. In 30 min the road is dry and it is like tropical hot :cuss:

as long as you keep moving it is not too bad.....thats what i keep telling myself.. :drools:

I'm not going to complain after having almost no riding time for two months due to rain and cold... I'll take it!

Besides, the data center is frikken COLD and when I get out of work after having to spend a couple hours in the "Fridge" I am more then ready for HOT!

Close to 95 in the desert. A quick 2hour jaunt to the twisties and can be up to 30 degrees cooler. Or head south, approx an hour, and be 5-10 degrees warmer.

Guess which direction I'll be heading.......winner claims this months jackpot....

the image for you Eric, and a money order for you Kris! (...for the record....a penske 8983 with 650lb for the money order....)

Back