Bridgestone Hypersport S21

Dustin

Bridgestone BATTLAX HYPERSPORT S21

pr138.jpg

Thrill of riding in any conditions
S21 is an awesome mix of the proven wet technology of S20EVO and radical new features that take dry performance to a whole new level.

Extreme cornering
The superior stability of S21 allows higher entering speeds, a sharper line and faster exit – giving you a feeling of confidence and achievement through corners.

High mileage
You don’t have to trade life span for top handling performance. S21 clocks up to 36% higher mileage than its predecessor.

No compromise on safety
Bridgestone’s advanced tread pattern and compound technologies give you all the reassurance you need in the wet

I know the S20 EVO is a great sport tire for the money and this new one looks to be even better. Bridgestone often seems to run mail in rebate promotions which makes them very attractive indeed.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;taxEMftHUug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taxEMftHUug[/video]

German with no subtitles but it's interesting nonetheless.

Anyone using them S21's yet?

I've managed to get 15K Kms from my existing Pilot Road 4's but after a few recent 'spirited' rides, they seem to be on the way out. :D

I commute to work and have a few weekend rides as well so leaning towards a more sportier tire this time.

The bike came with Dunlops (RoadSmart 2) so was leaning towards Dunlop Roadsmart 3's. They seem to be getting good reviews as well ...

Thanks guys...

Last edited:
Anyone using them S21's yet?

I've managed to get 10K Kms from my existing Pilot Road 4's but after a few recent 'spirited' rides, they seem to be on the way out. :D

I commute to work and have a few weekend rides as well so leaning towards a more sportier tire this time.

The bike came with Dunlops (RoadSmart 2) so was leaning towards Dunlop Roadsmart 3's. They seem to be getting good reviews as well ...

Thanks guys...

I'm due for a new set too. My T30's have done 10K and are squaring off so the handling sux now.

Bikebiz.com are selling Michelin Pilot Power 3's for $400 delivered Australia wide

Michelin Pilot Power 3 Pair Deal | Bikebiz Michelin Superstore

I've been reading more on the S21's and they are described as being designed for sport riders who want longevity out of a tyre as well as good grip.
That sounds like me so I'm definitely getting a set as I'm a bit of a Bridgestone fan boy

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

I just spoke to my buddy Brian (Blavenia) the other night and he gave me a preliminary "thumbs up" so far on his S21's that he has installed on his Super Duke R. He's in the process of scrubbing them in now but had positive remarks so far as to warm up time and grip. I'm curious to see what kind of mileage his gets running them on that beast of a bike.

I've been reading more on the S21's and they are described as being designed for sport riders who want longevity out of a tyre as well as good grip.
That sounds like me so I'm definitely getting a set as I'm a bit of a Bridgestone fan boy ��

Bridgestone (via their resellers in Australia - McLeod Accessories) are having a promotion sale on the S21's - you can get a $50 EFTPOS card

Check the URL:McLeod Accessories and click on the Bridgestone link on the right hand side. :)

Just ordered a set of S21s for the VFR. Bridgestone is offering a $50 rebate at the moment so it's a good time to buy a spare set. Once I'm through my 016 Pros, I'll put these on and report back.

Back