Bridgestone $40 Rebate

I just ordered a set of T30s from Chaparral. I will try to get this rebate for myself although it sometimes doesn't work for Canadians. The T30s were a great price anyway so I can't lose.

It's not very clear but I see you can enter in an online shop and submit your digital receipts. I've submitted mine so we'll see

Last edited:
Hi Dustin,

I'd be real interested to hear what you think of the T30's once you get them.

I've been contemplating getting a set as my next tyre, they are supposed to be quite grippy and hopefully will last a bit longer than Hypersports tyres.

I'll definitely post up a review when I get them on. I'm debating taking these Avons off now rather than waiting to wear them out. If I take them off now I can try to sell them for cheap and recoup some money. The Avons were only $130 for the set anyway and I could probably get $100 for them.

The price of tires has come down since maybe 10 years ago. I just changed my stock tires last week and what a difference. Some of the excessive wear was due to the crown in our Florida roads and some of it was from not paying close enough attention to the tire pressure.

In any case, life is too short to be driving on bad tires.

Back