Boy Am Enjoying My New FZ1N .

i've only have had my new 08 FZ1N now for 2 weeks & have done approx 320km , due to its a Aussie winter still . but boy am enjoying my new FZ1N , its got plenty of power to keep me :D , handles very precise & tracks accurate , its got a very comfy ride postion for the long haul . but the best part is it looks super :cool: , i have been getting plenty of thumbs up from strangers everwhere i go . :D

I completely agree. It has power and handling that I'll spend a long time trying to live up to.

I've got 420 miles today. My fifth bike and by far my best.

I'm really getting comfortable on mine too. Even the seat feels much better. I like having the extra power to get away from clumps of traffic quickly or to position myself in a safer riding zone. I got on my old Seca II and it felt like a little scooter. The extra height is making it a bit more work when I'm stuck in the enevitable central NJ traffic. My feet aren't flatly on the ground like my old bike. The higher center of gravity makes it a little harder to do slow and tight U-turns but once I'm anything above 15 mph, it's just great. And the brakes are terrific. Think I'll give it a first cleaning tomorrow afternoon.

Glad you all are enjoying your rides!

Back