Billet Aluminum PCIII bracket for sale

The latest run of brackets are ready for shipment. I have made a few changes from the last run. Most notable is the change from 6 bolts to 4 bolts. Other than some manufacturing changes the bracket is the same.

Please e-mail me at:

[email protected]

I need to know a few things:

1) Quantity
2) location
3) Paypal or Money Order

Price for new bracket will be $60

Shipping to lower 48 states: $6
Shipping out of the US: $15
If using Paypal: $2

Bracket is made out of 6061-T6 aluminum with 4 machine screws holding on the lower bracket. The bottom of the bracket is relieved to reduce weight. Much lighter setup than the exup servo!

Bracket uses stock exup servo rubber mounts. Bracket is extremely sturdy and will last the life of your bike. Has room to install an ignition module on top of the PCIII. I made sure to leave room for the wiring as well. I used the velcro supplied in the pc kit to install it. If you leave a little slack in the wiring harness you can pull the pc out enough to access the back connectors.

I did a little write-up on a cheap exup eliminator mod to make room for this bracket. I had good luck with this mod, but others have not. Modify at your own risk.

cut down butterflies and cheap exup eliminator - FZ1OA Message Board

Thanks,

Dave Odom

Welcome to the forum Dave. Very nice looking bracket you have made there and the price is not bad. Unfortunately I don't have and EXUP servo motor eliminator and would need one of those first in order to take advantage of this. Good luck with the sale...

Very nice work with the brackets. I read on the other forum that you also do sub-throttle fly work as well. Do you start from scratch on the flys or modify stockers?

Thanks for the good word guys.

I used new stock for the butterflies that I made. I cut down my stock ones for the test on my bike. I'm looking into making another run of the flies. I'll keep you posted.

Back