Bike Show Pics

Just got back from the Car/Bike show up at Bear Mountain this evening. My son and I headed up early and were probably the third ones to arrive. I thought I'd share a few pics with everyone. The lot filled up rather quickly after only an hour and a half. I took some periodic shots as the afternoon went along. There were many nice bikes this evening and the hot pretzels can't be beat! Enjoy!

Here's my son Richie wondering were everyone was.
002-3.jpg

Early on it looked like a ghost town.
004-2.jpg

Some signs of life now.
015.jpg

Now things are shaking.
020.jpg

Many more riders filing in now.
021.jpg

First lot almost full only 1-1/2 hours in.
023.jpg

Some individual shots.
018.jpg

07' Cobalt Blue Gen 2.
019.jpg

A nice R-1.
025.jpg

Gixxer.
026.jpg

Beemer, complete with GoPro Setup, Mag-light, water bottle, and airhorn.
009-3.jpg

We had a great time as usual. Nice bikes and nicer bikers. Can't wait til next week!

Last edited:
Nice! Thanks for sharing! That Blue Gen II looks familiar! :D

Reminds you of yours??? I actually met the guy (Don) that owns that blue bike a few weeks ago when I went for a ride to Bear Mt on a Sunday morning. Talked to him for quite a while. Seemed like a nice enough guy. I'll have to try and make it up to the show one of these Wednesdays if I can get out of work a little early. It's not too far from me, but at rush hour it sucks to get there...

I'll have to try and make it up to the show one of these Wednesdays if I can get out of work a little early. It's not too far from me, but at rush hour it sucks to get there...

Sounds good. Let me know in advance and I'll make sure to meet ya up there. I've gone up via the Palisades Pkwy as late as 5:30pm and it's been a pretty clean ride. On Sundays if its not raining, I am almost always on the mountain between 9:00am and 12noon without fail. I am always up around Perkins Peak and the road down to the park which is my favorite. From the gate at Perkins Drive down to the park is a great high speed ride. My favorite part being that horseshoe turn at the bottom just before the circle. My friend hates that turn but I love it. Hope to see you up there.

Back