Bike Parts Wanted / Here's The Place ..

If you are in need / want of an item, this is the place for you. Describe the item you'd like to purchase, your location, and what you're willing to pay. All classifieds rules apply. Once you get the item you were needing, let a moderator know, and we'll edit the post accordingly.

I need the servo-motor for the EXUP system on my 2006 FZ1... if someone have this for sale, please inform me. thanx in advance. :thumbup:

Need motorcycle bit's ? ask here .. ;)

I knocked over my 2008 FZ1, and bent the shifter pedal. The local Yamaha dealer wants an arm and a couple of toes for a new one. Can anyone offer me a replacement at a reasonable price? I also want gray Givi hard bags and your recommendations on fender eliminators. Thanks for your help. You can reach me at: [email protected]

- Brenda

This shifterpedal, like the brakepedal, is solid iron and can be bent back (if not twisted too hard) Demount it and lock it in a bench-vise (not sure if this is the right translation from dutch (bankschroef). Make it warm (hairdryer) and gently try to bend it back to it's original position (first remove the rubber pad ofcourse)

This fix worked perfectly, and I'm back in the saddle again! Now ...if someone would kindly guide me towards choosing the right fender eliminator kit, so I can trash that hideous stock fender, I will be forever in your debt. I'm also taking suggestions on lighting kits, lower fairings, and windshields. (Are the double-bubbles really worth buying over the stock windshield?) Also, please recommend pegs and seats. Thanks.

I'll have something posted for you tomorrow to think about... not sure if you'll like it or not but I think it is an improvement. ;)

Seat? Sargent or Top Saddlery.

I'm still debating the windshield... I don't have a lot of issues with the stock screen like I did on the FZ6... I might ask the kids for a Puig for Xmas.

Well, have me at a disadvantage b/c all I know is double bubble (Gen I). I'm 6'2" and have not experienced any buffeting whilst on the FZ with the ZGDB. The only problem I have experienced is having the tabs make contact with the inner fairing inserts to cause intermittent noise when contact is made.

Not sure of the design for the Gen II's, but an upgrade may not give you more protection over the stock screen for wind protection, but it might give you more curb appeal.

BroHay

OEM GEN II Muffler.

I am in the search for a Gen II stock OEM muffler also. Prefer a freebee. I am new to the bike scene and cannot afford $500 exhaust systems but I can pay for the shipping....Thank you...

Luggage rack and luggage?

Looking for luggage rack and luggage (topcase, sidecases) for daily work commuting. Need to carry laptop, briefcase, lunch to work and lock up my helmet and jacket while I'm there. Maybe pick up a six pack (for me) or some milk (for the wife) on the way home sometimes.

Live in Hawaii so shipping is an issue but willing to pay a fair price for the product, the shipping and handling. Thanks.

FZS1000 Repair Misc Parts Needed

Hello! Looking for a few parts to rebuild my newly purchased FZ1.

I'm in Washington State, US.

About the bike:
FZS1000 (Gen 1) 2002 - Color: S3

Looking for the following parts:

Cowling 1 Body, Front Upper 1 UR S3 5LV-2835G-00-P2?
Cowling 1 Stay 1 5LV-28356-00-00

Cowling 1 Rear View Mirror Assy (Right) 5LV-26290-00-00
Headlight Headlight Unit Assy 5LV-84310-20-00
Meter Case, Meter Upper 5LV-8353E-00-00
Meter Case, Speedometer Lower 5LV-83572-00-00

Shift Shaft Shift Pedal Assy 5LV-18110-00-00

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back