avon 3d ultra

Does anyone have experience with these tires? I know that avon makes good quality tires, its all i use on my warrior, but i've never used this model tire. This will also be the first time i'm changing tires on the fz from stock. I only have 2k on the stock tires but i found a great deal on these tires today. If they are good i'm going to pick up a set for 2.

When I saw the title, I was getting the ban-stick ready.... thinking to myself "Really? Someone's pushing Avon on a motorcycle site?" Then I realized it was tires....... DOH!

I will add that I've not had any experience with them. Outside of OEM tires, I only buy Michelin. :D

When I saw the title, I was getting the ban-stick ready.... thinking to myself "Really? Someone's pushing Avon on a motorcycle site?" Then I realized it was tires....... DOH!

I will add that I've not had any experience with them. Outside of OEM tires, I only buy Michelin. :D

Avon Lady-BAD Michelin Man- GOOD. :poke:

i'm not sure how many they have but motorcycle superstore has them on sale, $56 for the front, $74 for rear. doesnt seem like you can get much of a better deal than that

Thank you for sharing the deal! Done and done!

Avon 3D Ultra Sport AV80 Rear Tire
Size: 180/55ZR-17
You saved $138.67
$73.99

Avon 3D Ultra Sport AV79 Front Tire
Size: 120/70ZR-17
You saved $116.08
$56.00

Total Saved: $254.75

Subtotal: $129.99
Shipping: FREE
Total: $129.99

There are several variants available: Extreme, Supersport and Sport. Hell of a deal.

Last edited:
Back