Anyone in New Jersey?

:poke:

Hey all. New FZ1 owner here looking for riding buddies. New to the area and to this particular bike.

Shoot me a line. Available anytime, anyone for a ride or able to show me some roads in this flat state?

Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Brian

:poke:

Hey all. New FZ1 owner here looking for riding buddies. New to the area and to this particular bike.

Shoot me a line. Available anytime, anyone for a ride or able to show me some roads in this flat state?

Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Brian

Hey Brian...there's a few of us here in Jersey, but you gotta come up North for some good riding. I think down by the shore area it's pretty flat and boring. Sussex County has High Point State Pk (highest elevation in NJ hence the name) or we can go up to Harriman State Pk in NY. You're probably about an hour and a half away from me. Another member, SteveF is down in Sayreville (I think) so he's a little closer to you. Got together with him for one ride last year and we were planning a few more this year. You're welcomed to join us...

I'm *from* Jersey ... but haven't been there in years... I've got family scattered all over southern NJ... Berlin, Cherry Hill, Mt Holly, Woodbury, and just over the border in Philly.

Oh you just didn't go there did you! :D South Jersey that is like a different state compared to the Northern section :poke:

(Taps foot) And whats wrong with South Jersey? Were are paying for your car insurance.lol.

So you guessed it Im from the south. Of Jersey. Right at the Delaware Memorial Bridge.

Ha! NJFZ, I'm up for a ride sometime, especially if some people are getting together. I don't mind riding an hour or so to get together.

Keep me in mind when planning another get together.

Brian

Ha! NJFZ, I'm up for a ride sometime, especially if some people are getting together. I don't mind riding an hour or so to get together.

Keep me in mind when planning another get together.

Brian

Will do Brian. Maybe you, Steve, Billy and I can plan a little ride one of these days :tup:

I'm in! Anyone have a good idea on where to start?

Well the thing is I rarely ever ride down in the central part of the state so not sure of any good roads there. We usually stick to Sussex county or around Harriman State Park in NY. Some nice roads and less traffic. I'm sure we'll come up with a plan ;)

The weather forecast isn't looking good. But since the weatherman is usually wrong we might have great weather. You guys still in?

Recently I drove to Pa. in the car. I took rt 513 and 519, from Clinton to Milford. Looked to me as good as it gets in NJ but I haven't been way up north in a while. That's west and south of where we did the reservoir day. Just a suggestion. If you remember I wasn't exactly the best navigator last time :doh2:

The weather forecast isn't looking good. But since the weatherman is usually wrong we might have great weather. You guys still in?

Recently I drove to Pa. in the car. I took rt 513 and 519, from Clinton to Milford. Looked to me as good as it gets in NJ but I haven't been way up north in a while. That's west and south of where we did the reservoir day. Just a suggestion. If you remember I wasn't exactly the best navigator last time :doh2:

Well you know the weatherman is usually always wrong, yet he keeps his job...lol

Unfortunately something came up yesterday that I will have to deal with this coming Sunday so I am out. I know Billy's bike is still down. He's waiting for his fork tube and seals to come in. Not sure if he'll be ready for Sunday or not. The Sunday after that I am away at Lake George, NY attending the Americade 2010 motorcycle rally. The 20th is Father's Day so that's not going to work either. Realistically the earliest I can do this is going to be Sunday the 27th, but don't let me hold you guys up.

Oh and Steve those roads are fine by me and don't worry I'll have by GPS mounted on the bike soon so no more getting lost ;)

Back