Any Adelaide members out there?

Hi, out in the northern burbs.
just got my first road bike last Saturday FZ1n
looks sweet, still nervous riding it at the mo, only ridden it about 60km so far
previously a dirt/endure bike rider.

looks sweet, still nervous riding it at the mo, only ridden it about 60km so far

I was scared outta my mind at first because I hadn't ridden for about 10 years. You've just gotta be realistic about your road skills. The fz1n is really easy to ride

Ok cool, there are a few of us around.

I'm out north, Enfield area.

Maybe we should line up a bit of a meet and greet / ride day sometime soon?

We could give it a few weeks to see how many other locals may check into this thread and if people are keen at all let it be known, then we'll try line something up.

Would be good to meet some like minded FZ1 people!

Don't worry Gavsnr your offroad skills will do you just fine. Just remember don't trust any cagers to do the right thing. Most of the best street riders I know spent plenty of time in the dirt.

good luck
Lonney

Maybe we should line up a bit of a meet and greet / ride day sometime soon?

We could give it a few weeks to see how many other locals may check into this thread and if people are keen at all let it be known, then we'll try line something up.

Would be good to meet some like minded FZ1 people!

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Not only that but it'll be good to actually ride with someone rather than alone hahaha

Cheers for the positive words all.
posted a pic of the new bike. thoughts?

id be up to meet adelaide riders soon, still want to get a bit more time in the seat first.
i need to get a new helmet , jacket and gloves. any suggestions appreciated.
i.e best value, places to shop / avoid etc.
have abudget of around $600

Peter Stevens have a good variety, but pricey. Yamaha World on Sth road have less variety, but will look after you, and will order in what you want too.

Back