Andres' 5 city blizkrieg

speeddemon2588

Hi Guys,

So I was born a southwesterner of these great states. I have never really seen any part of the country east of the mississippi. So now that I have a little money, I want to blast to some great cities. Boston, N.Y.C, pitstop in Pittsburg (steelers fan), Philadelphia, and spend a significant amount of time in D.C. I really want to spend the 4th in D.C and blast through all the other cities in the days before. I'd also like to come down the east coast from Boston to D.C.

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips for this trip? I'm only going to have a week, so I might have to skip a few cities. D.C is the most important.

I'm still working out the details so I apologize for the loose idea.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Guys,

So I was born a southwesterner of these great states. I have never really seen any part of the country east of the mississippi. So now that I have a little money, I want to blast to some great cities. Boston, N.Y.C, pitstop in Pittsburg (steelers fan), Philadelphia, and spend a significant amount of time in D.C. I really want to spend the 4th in D.C and blast through all the other cities in the days before. I'd also like to come down the east coast from Boston to D.C.

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips for this trip? I'm only going to have a week, so I might have to skip a few cities. D.C is the most important.

I'm still working out the details so I apologize for the loose idea.

Thanks in advance!

google maps is your friend, good luck

take back roads, hit up the tourist attractions in the middle of the week, plan on being away from big cities during rush hours, simple stuff like that goes a long way in enjoying or hating a city/trip

I wouldn't go this week and isn't Indiana east of the Mississippi?

Some days I'm just a smart ass.

Oh yea, why would you want to ride a motorcycle into large cities?

It is indeed, but riding in a moving truck up the highway isn't really experiencing the land. To me all of these cities are historically significant in U.S. history, so I want to experience them. I'm on a motorcycle for this trip simply due to the fact that I'm more comfortable on one. Plus I hate those moments when your in your car and all you can think is "damn I wish I had my bike."

Last edited:
Back