Ahh Winter !

Well I decided not to let winter spoil my fun today. First I had to get out the snow blower so I could get down the driveway and go riding ! Figured while I was out I would stop by the zoo, but really couldn't see many of the animals because of the dusting of snow we had overnight. Soo I decided instead to go home a walk the dogs. All in all just another Canadian winter day ! I really love winter how about you !;):waiting:

Last edited:
Since the 1st of December, when we got our first eal snowfall it has come down too fast to do much about. Most people here are already calling for summer and it's not officially winter yet.

I know you guys are pretty much used to this stuff, but I could never get used to waking up and seeing that much friggin snow piled up outside my door. God Bless you guys. We've been spared any snow as of yet but I know its inevitable that we'll see some before long. I dread the fact that once the roads get salted here for the first time, will mark the day the bike gets put away until Spring.:frown:

Back