Aftermarket Mirrors for FZ1N

Alot of guys speak about the buzziness in the stock mirrors but I don't have that problem. I do however wish that they were extended out about an inch more so I don't have to bend my arms in to see behind me. For now I am staying with the stock mirrors.

Alot of guys speak about the buzziness in the stock mirrors but I don't have that problem. I do however wish that they were extended out about an inch more so I don't have to bend my arms in to see behind me. For now I am staying with the stock mirrors.

I was looking for bar mounted mirrors for my naked bike.

bar end mirror.

if you look on the gallery you'll see my fz with a small bar end mirror.i've used this type of mirror on a few naked bikes and it really works.stock mirrors are usually in the wrong place or very badly vibrate and i reckon the stock fz mirrors aren't much good.the bar end mirror on my bike was only about £25 and very easy to fit you just need a longer bar end bolt.

I guess I am in the minority on the mirror positioning. One my my biggest concerns is that my rearview mirrors are as close to my frontal line of sight as I can get. Keeping an eye on who and what's coming up from behind me and how fast is a lot more necessary than when I'm driving my 4000 lb. Ram. For me personally, bar ended mirrors are too low because I have to look down, and away from front traffic to check the rear. I'm not very wide but with my tour master, with it's armour elbows, I need all the width I can get out of a set of mirrors. I check my mirror views every time I get ready for a ride so I know exactly where my mirrors are pointed and how much I can see. Keepeing out of the way of a fast passing coffin is a good idea.

Should of said something earlier---very first mod I did to my FZ -- and what started the present addiction.....

FuzzyOne's mirror mod from FZ1OA (under Tech Tips)

Enjoy...

BroHay

Back