Aftermarket Fuse Block Comparison/Recommendations?

There are too many things connected to my battery, so I'm planning to add an after-market fuse block to my FZ1. I had a "FuzeBlock" on my previous FZ1, but was recently introduced to the PC-8, a similar product from Eastern Beaver.

I know that there are many ways to provide auxiliary power on the bike, but I like the clean look of these "all-in-one" solutions. I'm not interested in reinventing the wheel, and I don't have a problem spending the money for a quality product. My experience with the FuzeBlock was definitely positive. The PC-8 offers a couple more power outlets, and arguably a slightly "better" design for the relay (PC-8 relay is external, FuzeBlock is soldered to the board).

I think I have it narrowed down to these two, but I'm really stuck at which to purchase. I think what it comes down to is the "switchable" nature of the outlets on the FuzeBlock vs. the additional two connections on the PC-8.

I'll probably mount it where the Exup servo is (once I've purchased the eliminator dongle)

I'm soliciting opinions, I guess. What things would you factor into the decision between these two?

I purchased the FZ1 Fuzeblock myself. I am using a Shorai battery which is smaller than stock. It allows me enough room to Velcro the fuseblock to the top of the battery. It makes it easy to get to to make changes if needed. I don't like that the relay is external on the PC8.

Back