Aeromoto Sport Leather Jacket Review

Aeromoto Sport Leather Jacket

My first thread got deleted as suspected spam. I do own an FZ1 and I have been a lurker here for a long time. Oh yeah, I am not a vendor. I am only reviewing products that I have actually put some mileage on.

I've been doing an adventure blog for a while, that actually has ended up being a lot like a motorcycling blog. I recently decided to start doing gear reviews. Hopefully, I can share something helpful to fellow riders.

I am still trying to decide on formatting. If you have any feedback I would like to hear it.

If you would like to check out the Aeromoto jacket review, here's the link:

Aeromoto Sport Leather Jacket ? Spirit Strike

Last edited:
My first thread got deleted as suspected spam. I do own an FZ1 and I have been a lurker here for a long time. Oh yeah, I am not a vendor. I am only reviewing products that I have actually put some mileage on.

I've been doing an adventure blog for a while, that actually has ended up being a lot like a motorcycling blog. I recently decided to start doing gear reviews. Hopefully, I can share something helpful to fellow riders.

I am still trying to decide on formatting. If you have any feedback I would like to hear it.

If you would like to check out the Aeromoto jacket review, here's the link:

Aeromoto Sport Leather Jacket ? Spirit Strike

After a pm from the new member assuring me he is not a spammer I re-posted and merged his 2 threads.

We do appreciate input and reviews from members who do so to help other members in this way.

The moderators all have to deal with so many spammers nearly every day that wish only to waste everyone's time that we sometimes are too quick on the gun.

See, now with all those bikes listed under your Avatar, we know you are a serious rider. :poke: Good taste in bikes, even the KLR. Always good to have in case of a zombie apocalypse.

Welcome!

I did check out your blog, briefly, good stuff.

See, now with all those bikes listed under your Avatar, we know you are a serious rider. :poke: Good taste in bikes, even the KLR. Always good to have in case of a zombie apocalypse.

Welcome!

I did check out your blog, briefly, good stuff.

Thanks.

I thought about listing the 2003 Honda XR50 I got for my 4 month old, but I figured he could list it one day! :)

Back