50% Off 1st Time Track Day - Houston Area

Just passing on a good deal from MotoHouston.com

First Time Riders to RS - MSRH 8.20.11
Dave Wonders is offering any first time rider to Ridesmart Motorcycle School a 50% off coupon to use for the MSRH event on 8/20/11. That means for $70.00 you can experience MSRH and track riding with Ridesmart Motorcycle School. So what does the $70.00 get you?
Eight (8) twenty (20) minute sessions of on track time.
Eight (8) classroom sessions with instruction on body position, line building, brake and throttle control and other aspects of riding.
At least one on track session of riding with an instructor to get feedback on your individual riding.
Free leathers and boots if you do not have your own. ($50.00 dollar value)
Free dinner if you camp out the night before and free lunch on the day of the event.
Free water and gatorade.

Everyone is welcome regardless of the kind of bike you ride. Everything from motards, Ninja 250s, sportbikes, Goldwings, Harleys, etc. I've seen them all out there. If there is any question about your bike please ask it here or PM me.

This is a school and it is structured for your safety. Ridesmart does everything possible to ensure the safety of their customers.

If you have ever wanted or thought about doing a track day this event is for you. Do not delay in signing up as these events sell out quickly.

Thanks in advance for you support.

If you are in the Houston area it is a great deal!
RideSmart.Info

Man that is one smokin' deal! Think I can pass as a rookie???

When are you going to the track again Brad? I'm may try in August, in not then, September.

My shock and forks are currently at On Road/Off Road being serviced; fresh oil and seals only. That's the guys who do the suspension adjustments at the track. I should have everything back together in about 2 weeks or so.

Man that is one smokin' deal! Think I can pass as a rookie???

When are you going to the track again Brad? I'm may try in August, in not then, September.

My shock and forks are currently at On Road/Off Road being serviced; fresh oil and seals only. That's the guys who do the suspension adjustments at the track. I should have everything back together in about 2 weeks or so.

My next day is labor Day @ TWS.

It is a prestty nice track too:

6915d1311770187-50-off-1st-time-track-day-houston-area-unnamed.jpg

It is a fun track, a little bumpy, flat as a panckake with lots constant radius corners. The surface is a little old but the traction is good.

Sent from my MB508 using Tapatalk

Back