3 Trackdays in the next 4 days

johnnyontherocks

The Cosmic Avenger
I will be waking up at the ungodly hour of 3:30 to head to Summit point WV for Saturday and Sunday. My wife and I will run the Shenandoah circuit. I will be running pirelli DRC's for the first time and will give my thoughts on them. The wife will be on the freshly repaired Hawk. I have been getting curious about unleashing the FZ1 again but after the Hawk incident I think I'll just use the trackbike as a trackbike.

Tuesday at NJMP will be a big day for me. Its a open trackday. its only open to advanced and intermediate riders. The track goes hot from 9 till noon then from 1 till close. Advanced rule apply, simply a 3 foot passing rule. You get to ride as much as you like. No 15 minute session, just go and ride all day if you can. My time have been on the cusp of advanced group my last couple of outings so I'm really hoping this is the kick in the ass I need. At least I'll find out what its like to hang with them.

There will definitly be photos and video. Probably the last of the year.

Not the slicks just the Rossa Corsa's. My Q2's were smoked and a coach had a set that he used to coach a beginner group for a day before a race. Sold them to me for 180.00. Yeah I look for take offs now. I seem to go through rear tires like water. Thank god I dont run a 1000 cc machine.

Lost the video but the last photos of the year. Got to see what it was like to ride advanced group. The vest was to tell them to be easy with thier passes on me, they did not care.

RB1_2325.jpg

RB1_1774.jpg

RB1_1727.jpg

RB1_1314.jpg

RB1_1281.jpg

Back