3 Days in WA/OR - June 2-4

Dustin

Going to head out for 3 days of central/eastern Washington and Oregon with some of Oregon's best.

Here's the route

A bit of I5/405 to skip the BS, hit NF-25 from Randle to Carson, visit Mt. St. Helens if I feel like it. Overnight in The Dalles and then hit the Fossil Beds area on Tuesday. Overnight in Yakima. Wednesday, Canyon Rd and then Highway 20 from Winthrop to home. I might pop in at the Bellingham Walmart on the way back, they owe me a jug of Rotella :)

All are welcome.

WTH Man ? you getting soft

I've really lost the motivation to ride solo. Unless I have a particular objective such as visiting friends and family, I really don't enjoy riding solo anymore. I'm trying to find the motivation but it's gone. I really enjoyed my trip to Texas with Peter and same goes for whenever I've ridden with guys from here.

I get it, well stay loose on the Idea of it any ways. 4 me, if I don't go ride solo it will never happen. And if you go solo you don't have to wait on anyone.

Change of scenery

I've really lost the motivation to ride solo. Unless I have a particular objective such as visiting friends and family, I really don't enjoy riding solo anymore. I'm trying to find the motivation but it's gone. I really enjoyed my trip to Texas with Peter and same goes for whenever I've ridden with guys from here.

Maybe you just need some new scenery, like what you get on the gravel back roads. It worked for me. I was simply bored with riding the same routes that I had seen before. Getting onto a dual sport changed everything and re-motivated me to ride and explore. A small lightweight, street- legal dual sport might be just the tonic that you need. Don't replace the Honda just get it a stable-mate.

I can even send you a TON of cool rides that are close to home for you.

Hey, I know a guy that is looking to sell his Tenere; Red Cat on ADV who is in Calgary. He buys one every year. He will be on his third now. He rides a lot so don't expect low mileage.

Last edited:
Back