• Metzeler Roadtec Z8 - $351

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michelin Pilot Road 4 - $337

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pirelli Angel GT - $330

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Dustin

I thought it might be fun to put a poll up to decide my next set of ST tires for the VFR. I've got 5 potential candidates plus the current tire (Bridgestone T30) which I'm a big fan of. I'll put the poll up plus the pricing in Beaver Dollars and let's see what wins by the time I'm ready to order a new set.

The contenders:

• Bridgestone T30 (or T30 EVO) - $255
    battlax_t30_pair.ashx

• ContiRoadAttack 2 EVO - $308
    contiroadattack_2_evo_uv-marginalData.png

• Dunlop Roadsmart II - $289
    roadsmart_2.jpg

• Metzeler Roadtec Z8 - $351
    25070.jpg

• Michelin Pilot Road 4 - $337
    n_road4.jpg

• Pirelli Angel GT - $330
    Pirelli_alt_img_angel_st_gt_set.png

:)

Last edited:
I just purchased T30's as I couldn't pass up the price and it sounds like a great tire, but the Conti is supposed to be great on dry pavement, and it hardly ever rains in CO, so they were next in line on my pick list. Angel's are high on my list also.

I just purchased T30's as I couldn't pass up the price and it sounds like a great tire, but the Conti is supposed to be great on dry pavement, and it hardly ever rains in CO, so they were next in line on my pick list. Angel's are high on my list also.

The Contis are my choice as well. Mind you, it would be easy to talk me into another set of T30s as I'm very impressed with them.

It looks like Dunlop is offering a $50 rebate at the moment; pretty compelling reason to try the Roadsmart II!

BTW, thanks for the tip on Canada's Motorcycle. The shipping cost from Pete's to BC is quite high so they're actually $10 less all-in for the Roadsmart II because of their free shipping.

Last edited:
Ok, ordered a set of Roadsmart II and submitted the rebate form. Looking forward to trying them once these T30s wear out. Thanks to everyone for the feedback

Back