2014 Christmas presents for your bike?

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
What did Santa bring you this year for your bike? Not just the FZ1, but any of them? Or did he bring you a new bike?

This year, I'm about out of possible mods for mine. I had the full compliment to move over from the '09 to the new '13. I still need to put on the Euro Scoops and the Oxford heated grips. But nothing new (yet) this Christmas!

It started with front and rear stands, a week later Top Scellerie seats,soon after>> R1 forks massaged by Traxxion (AK-20) and a set of Carrozzeria V-track rims

My girlfriend gives the best gifts! Last year I got a Spot Gen 3 tracker for my riding safety. We haven't opened the big gifts yet but I've already got a can of Motul chain lube, Motul fuel additive, tire repair kit and an oil filter! I'll update the thread later! Whee!

Ohlins adventure front cartridges for the Tiger to match the rear.
Barkbuster Storm hand guards for the Tiger.
Barkbuster VPS Hand Guards for the DRZ.

Of course the FCR 39 carb was an early xmas present for the DRZ.

Well, not exactly for the bike, but I treated myself to a new set of riding shoes. After seeing Brian (Blavenia's) pair the last time I went out to PA I just had to have a pair! I present to you my 2014 X-Mas gift to myself, my new FLY M-21's in Hi Vis!! Brian started the craze and now I am joining the ranks in order to bring neon colors back into style! All the guys at work think they are ridiculous but I love them and am going to wear them proudly!

IMG_20141224_214015_zps95a4c32d.jpg

IMG_20141224_214035_zps7cf11d0e.jpg

Hmmm??? I haven't dropped my rims off to powdercoat yet...........What if??????..........Na! Not going that far! Hahahahaha!!!

I am a lucky man. Not only did I get all sorts of little goodies all month long, this morning I opened up my gifts and found not just one but two new pairs of gloves from my favourite brand, Five Gloves

I got the Five GT1 WP
gt1_wp_black_face.png

gt1_wp_black_palm.png

These are my new spring & summer waterproof gloves that I can wear every day. Super comfy, great fit and I never have to worry about soggy hands

And if that wasn't enough, I got my winter gloves upgraded as well!

Five WFX1 WP

wfx1_wp_black_face.png

wfx1_wp_black_palm.png

Very well insulated with 200g of Thinsulate, a waterproof membrane and lots of protection. There's even a 'heat insulating collar gusset' at the wrist to keep cold air & water out

Reflective piping all over:

1509786_627929650652793_7998080397144903586_n.jpg

Back