2013 NJMP AMA race. Sunday, Sept 15th

I'm going down there (maybe with my wife) with my buddy Joe, from FZ6 forum. He's bringing his kid.

Anyone from here going? Would be nice to meet some FZ1-forum folks :tup:

I'm going down there (maybe with my wife) with my buddy Joe, from FZ6 forum. He's bringing his kid.

Anyone from here going? Would be nice to meet some FZ1-forum folks :tup:

I'm there with Brian (Blavenia) and my son every year since it's inaugural event 4 years ago. I'll PM my Cell Number so when your there we can meet up.

A buddy of mine inadvertently bought an extra ticket (was supposed to be for my wife, but she's not going). If anyone still needs a ticket, we can meet by the gate. You'll save yourself few bucks and my friend won't be at a total loss.

Hey Johnny, not sure how your schedule is for Monday/Tuesday, but I'll be in PA riding around with Brian. Dave is going to ride with us on Monday to do Lancaster, etc. Tuesday I want to head over to Route 125 and ride that bad boy. Lets meet up at the track and discuss it further!

Hey Erci! I'll be there with Billy and my wife Michelle. You're more than welcome to come with us on our ride on Monday as well if you can.

Are you going on Saturday and Sunday or just Sunday? We'll have a pretty decent sized group riding in with us on Sunday as well.

Keep in touch with Billy and we'll see you at the races.

And Johnny, I haven't heard from you yet. Hopefully you're planning on riding with us on Monday as well. Is Renee coming to the races as well? Hopefully you'll ride in with us on the bike on Sunday, but I'll understand if you're not up for it. Give me a call or something to work out the details!

Brian

Hey Erci! I'll be there with Billy and my wife Michelle. You're more than welcome to come with us on our ride on Monday as well if you can.

Are you going on Saturday and Sunday or just Sunday? We'll have a pretty decent sized group riding in with us on Sunday as well.

Keep in touch with Billy and we'll see you at the races.

And Johnny, I haven't heard from you yet. Hopefully you're planning on riding with us on Monday as well. Is Renee coming to the races as well? Hopefully you'll ride in with us on the bike on Sunday, but I'll understand if you're not up for it. Give me a call or something to work out the details!

Brian

I'm only there on Sunday and I'd LOVE to join you for the ride on Monday, but I'm actually doing a track day at NJMP on Monday :D

I'll text Billy and Lonney when I get there. I think we plan to be at the gate right around 10am. I'll have a few fz6-forum members with me.

I'm only there on Sunday and I'd LOVE to join you for the ride on Monday, but I'm actually doing a track day at NJMP on Monday :D

I'll text Billy and Lonney when I get there. I think we plan to be at the gate right around 10am. I'll have a few fz6-forum members with me.

Maybe we'll take over the Yamaha Grandstand and all get on TV this year representing the Forum!

Im realy looking forward to this. Sunday cant get here fast enough.
Monday is going to be interesting. Light chance of showers. Hope it holds off for the Monday ride.

Had a great day at the races! Glad I got to meet many of you! :tup:

Got few bike pics:

p8r0.jpg

9tqn.jpg

fyg0.jpg

t98e.jpg

gxp2.jpg

nocp.jpg

b0ze.jpg

Back