2012 Part out, magical racing CFRP parts, 2bros slip on, seat, highway pegs, n more

bavarianmw

I had my 2012 FZ1 since new. I cared for her and the parts listed here with great care, and it is now time to move on to another bike. You all are a great community, and I am offering what I am thinking are fair deals here right off the bat. Unless mentioned otherwise, these parts have been on since new and taken off under 10K miles.

I do have many more pictures depending on the item, only 10 are allowed here, apparently . So, please send a pm if more are needed. That being said, the first person to pm me "item sold" at the agreed upon price gets it, as long as they pay in a day or so. All prices are including shipping to the lower 48, with tracking. I will pass along any paypal fees, or anything besides tracked shipping.

Any questions, let me know. Thanks for looking! --bavarianmw

1) Two Brothers Black Series Slip-on Exhaust - $SOLD -

2) Magical Racing Windscreen - SOLD

3) Magical Racing Rear Fender - SOLD

4) Seat concepts modified seat - $200 - I bought an extra OEM seat and sent it to Seat Concepts for new foam and cover, as part of the group buy listed here. It is in excellent shape with no blemishes. I did not like the Seat Concepts banner stitched into the seat, I removed it very carefully (I am not too bad at that kind of thing). I have pictures of that on request, but I bet you wouldn't have noticed it unless I brought it up. I have many pictures of the pan and other angles if requested, this is a quality piece in great shape.

http://www.998cc.org/forum/vendors-...eat-concepts-gen-2-riders-seat-group-buy.html

DSC_6095.jpg

5) 6) OEM headlight - $190 - I replaced mine for lighting mods (and selling it that way), so I have this one laying around with no need... It is in new condition, no oem box.

6) Satan666's Highway pegs with powdercoating to match engine - $SOLD-

7) T-Rex Frame Sliders - $SOLD-

Attachments

• DSC_6118.jpg
    DSC_6118.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC_6129.jpg
    DSC_6129.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_6155.jpg
    DSC_6155.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_6158.jpg
    DSC_6158.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC_6165.jpg
    DSC_6165.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC_6146.jpg
    DSC_6146.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_6151.jpg
    DSC_6151.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_6101.jpg
    DSC_6101.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC_6110.jpg
    DSC_6110.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Item sold PM sent on windscreen...not showing the PM sent...if you dont recieve it please message me...thanks

Last edited:
Here's a link to a picture of the windscreen on the bike. Seems this picture ruined the sale and I thought it looked pretty good lol.

https://imgur.com/zdFoxwe

Please let me know if there are any questions or if you like to see any more pictures before posting sold. Thank you.

Back