2012 FZ1 forsale low miles

This is a super clean 2 owner FZ1. I purchased it from the original owner in 2019 . He was 68 and was getting out of riding. It had 2800 original miles when I purchased it. He did most of the mods on the bike. I did some also. Mods are GYTR carbon slip on, de catted , modified air box (have stock air box) computer flashed my Ivan, power commander with custom map, ais removed, has upgraded stator with out the magnets that come off and cause catastrophic engine damage, new lithium ion battery.removed stock decal from faring for cleaner look, tank protector, custom powder coated parts grey, upgraded brake lines, adjustable levers, 1st gen stock bars for more upright seated position (have stock bars) Corbin seat, bar end mirrors with custom mirror delete covers (have stock mirrors), proton flush front signals ( have stock signals) rear intagrated tail light, (have stock rear signals and tail light) yosh fender eliminator, 12oclock labs speedo healer, gear indicator, touring screen (have stock and two more screens), custom belly pan. Has newer tires, oil changes every year with Yamalube. Comes with bike cover, service manual, two oil filters and receipts, extra sprockets for different gearing choices, stock signals, mirrors, bars.
This bike runs awesome, has NEVER been down, adult rider (me 54) has only 4300 orig miles, only non ethanol fuel, always garaged. Selling because I just bought a dual sport and love riding off road. This bike will be just sitting so I figured let someone else enjoy it. Come look and I know for a fact you will not be disappointed. Clean title in hand and bike is ready to ride.
Asking 7400 OBO Located just north of Seattle in Lake Stevens WA. You can text me at 425 750 4620 for more pics or to set up a time to check it
out. 1659819251077.png

Back