2011 Race Schedules For 2011

I just thought I'd post the schedules for Moto GP, World Superbike, AMA Pro Series, and the AMA Supercross series for 2011 so you race fans can keep track. The Supercross Series just finished their 3rd race of the year and it's going to be an awesome one.

Moto GP 2011
MotoGP2011.jpg

World Superbike 2011
WorldSuperbike2011.jpg

AMA Pro Series 2011
AMAPro2011.jpg

AMA Supercross 2011
AMASupercross2011.jpg

It would be awesome if this could be turned into a sticky. I was just thinking about the racing season and schedules last nite. Thanks for doin the leg work:tup:

I'm planning a trip to SBK at Miller Motorsport Park, Tooele UT, for 29, 30 May events. I'm still confirming housing and have yet to put in leave slip at work, but expect it to happen. It's about 900mi. from the Seattle area and should be a great ride.:sport12:

Also, looking forward to seeing how my $26 (!) 2011 MotoGP App works on my iPod.

Last edited:
OOooooh, thanks for the reminder. Every year I put together a combined schedule in Excel and sort by date and then it get's printed and goes up on my refrigerator so me and my wife can see what's coming up. I usually share it out so if anyone wants the current one it's here:

http://www.leanangle.com/files/RaceSchedule2011.xlsx

Hey Jasen, what program opens the xlsx file? I can't figure it out buddy.

I tried to copy the excel file and paste here, didn't work so well. Thanks for posting this in one place though!!!

Last edited:
Back