2010 June M.B.O.M

allright people, snow is melting, floods are receeding, dust/pollen might be on the rise, but I do know that this past week, the bikes are being awakened from their winter slumber.

If you have anything to post, now is the time.....Thanks!

My vote is in. How do you put a bike in the list?

For next months, go to the July gallery when it is set up and use the Upload Pictures link at the top of the gallery box. Browse to that really great photo and upload. After it uploads, you can change some info and you have to click the Process button. :D

Thanks for voting!!

Sorry Blavenia, to keep the contest fair (even though I disabled uploading), I removed your submission from the gallery contest. Something is allowing uploads and it should not after the voting has started.

Good news, you'll be able to resubmit your picture next month, JULY, and be eligible for the full duration of the voting period.

Congratulations to Eric, FZ1inNH, for his submission of "Gone Copperdaog" in the JUNE M.B.O.M gallery contest.

Last edited:
Sorry

Sorry Blavenia, to keep the contest fair (even though I disabled uploading), I removed your submission from the gallery contest. Something is allowing uploads and it should not after the voting has started.

Good news, you'll be able to resubmit your picture next month, JULY, and be eligible for the full duration of the voting period.

No problem at all. I didn't know what to do to take it down myself, and I'm happy to be able to start fresh in July!

Back