2010 April M.B.O.M.

Thanks for coming out

O.K. there you go, Always happy to show off the beast. It would be nice if some other members were more into participation.:spank2:

mix it up

Maybe as the weather warms up the M.B.O.M. contest should have a theme, or "asignment". For instance city scape setting, Close up/ detail shots, street fighter, touring set up. You get the idea.

Really??

Out of 1,948 Members only 9 could be bothered to vote or 5 post up a picture. Really??
:spank2: a little more :stunta]: and less :scared:

The only reason that there isn't more variation in winners is not enough participation. Come on people SHOW OFF YOUR RIDES! please.

To follow in Oldschool's motto.....

Last hurrah before I close the polls for this month's M.B.O.M gallery. So if you have not already voted......please do so NOW!

Out of 1,948 Members only 9 could be bothered to vote or 5 post up a picture. Really??
:spank2: a little more :stunta]: and less :scared:

The only reason that there isn't more variation in winners is not enough participation. Come on people SHOW OFF YOUR RIDES! please.

I had a reason. I didn't see the post until it was to late ..........and my bike is dirty and needs a bath :disturbed

Back