2009 FZ1 new to me

Good morning all, I'm back on here with a new bike (2009 FZ1), I just got it from a local and see that mods have been done now that I have had it a week. I was told no mods were done to it and the bike was in great shape. I looked at the pics and saw a after market can and no center stand. So the tires were old, front 2011 and back 2016 and not matched up. I fixed that (mich road 5 GT) and the rotor that everyone has had issues with. I pulled it apart even after riding it and its fine. I just didn't want problems with parts in the pan.
So I just got back from tire scuffing and a nice Sunday morning ride. I looked at the center stand that I got along with a pile of stuff, put it on and see there is no stop for it to rest on. I need to find a stop or making something so it doesn't rest on the rear susp parts. I started to look at the factory can and saw that it still had the cat in it. I said well its only two bolts holding the aftermarket can on, lets look to see if the header cat is still in there. Its gone, this leads me to believe that maybe someone did a tune.

So my question is, I'm sure people have done this to their bike and did they get a light/code on the dash???? Can you do this mod without a tune? If not what should I look for, will it be a module or can you just flash you factory module? The bike is running great, no issues. The o2 is still in the header, if you mess with that wouldn't you get light, these are all questions that many have the answer to and feel free to share you info here. Thanks for reading and sharing.

Hi
I disconnected the 02 sensor when I fitted a power commander and had no issues with a light, I did however fit an 02 eliminator in the plug eventually just in case , so I doubt removing the cat would have much effect either

Back