2008 Red FZ1 up for sale

Well I hope you don't regret this decision. Good luck with the sale as that bike looks great. Should sell now that Spring is coming.

No, I'm not going anywhere and may just end up keeping the thing in the end. I've just got the 15 month itch to get something new and for some unknown reason was thinking about the new Shadow Phantom. It's a much smaller in displacement and power but I've gone up and down in size for several years. I just happen to like trying different bikes as long as they are capable of long distance traveling. I have contacted several dealers and I'm not sure if I'll be able to swing a deal that will make me happy, so who knows. There certainly isn't anything wrong with my bike so if I end up keeping it that's OK too. As far as I'm concerned I'm asking a fair price and if I can't get it then I'll keep it. In any event, I'll be around here even if I'm on my Radio Flyer.

Well, thats good to hear! Have you sat on the new FJR yet? That would be a great touring bike. I'm not sure about the range on the new model though. Wait, I just looked it up, Tank holds 6.6 gallons at an estimated 39mpg. Thats about 250 miles between fill-ups. Not too shabby!

Get back to the land of great lakes and fire up the "Wizard" before you throw in the towel and opt for a different set of wheels.....riding your Goldwing for the past winter has got you thinking all :wilynily:

Please give the Honda Shadow Phantom a good test ride. I don't find that position very comfortable over long distance. Why? Sitting vertical to the road causes all the shock to go through the spine. Anyway, I like the Honda Shadow Phantom, just not for a touring bike. BTW, with the upgrades and service records, I think you're asking a fair price too.

Last edited:
Back