2006 FZ1 Powerbronze belly pan installation.

Afternoon guys,

I've recently picked up a used Powerbronze belly pan (old style version it is called on their website) to fit to my 2006 FZ1, I have all the mounting brackets and after trawling the internet found some photos that have gave me some guidance on which brackets go where on the belly pan. however the problem I am having is figuring out exactly where the the brackets then bolt onto the bike so it is fitted correctly.

I can get it to a point where it is fitted, but I think Im bolting onto the wrong points because when you look at it from the front the right side sits lower down and sticks further out to the side, which to me does not look right.

This may be the correct way however any help or even someone who has fitting instructions that can be shared would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Further to my post, I made contact with Powerbronze and they have actually emailed the correct installation instructions with photos, very good. If anyone comes across this post and requires a copy PM me and I can send over.

Cheers.

Hi, im looking to fit a belly pan to my 2010 model, would you be so kind as to share the fitting instructions please. Hope your installation went ok and she looks sick

Attachments

• 9B00A41A-A2AB-48A9-B2DA-722B6F959F3D.jpeg
    9B00A41A-A2AB-48A9-B2DA-722B6F959F3D.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 10
Back