2004 fz1 fuel leak/o-rings

Hey guys, new to the forum, and the FZ1.
I got a 2004 fz1 about two months ago. It had a small fuel leak when I got it. I was planning on waiting untill winter to do an overhaul, but it started leaking more, and more.
Found out it was leaking from the fuel inlet pipe that comes from the pump, and goes into the "rail" to supply all carbs with fuel. The support bracket was not in place, and I'm assuming the vibrations have just wrecked the orings.
My question is; does anyone know what size those orings are? Yamaha wants like $9 each, and there's 8 in the whole assembly.
If someone knew the dimensions I could try and find the orings elsewhere.
I have seen them listed as the same number as the needle seat orings, which I found dimensions for on here, but I'm not sure, I havent pulled the carbs off yet.
If it helps, the part number on babbits diagrams is #58, and the yahama part # is 36Y-14147-00-00
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Well, apparently it wasnt the orings leaking. Replaced them all, and it still leaks just as bad as before.
Anyone else have this problem?
Anywhere else I should be looking?
It only seems to leak when it's running, and on the side stand, it leaks right off the idle adjustment screw, and the bolt holding the carb bank together.
Other then the feed from the tank, I cant see anything else that would leak there.

Back