2003 fz1 for sale

ferraiolo1

Due to new home ownership priorities I have decided to sell my FZ, I just don't ride it anymore. Bike has 50k miles on it, I have owned is since it had 8k on it and was stock. Oil has been changed religiously every 2k miles with a K&N oil filter and yamalube conventional. In the middle of last season at around 46k miles, I installed a new DID chain and sprockets, iridium spark plugs, performed carb sync and valve shimming (will throw in shim kit and carb sync tool)

Being an anal helicopter mechanic all periodical maintenance has been performed per the owners manual intervals. Bearings replaced/packed, fluids changed, cables and lines replaced etc..

Bike has always been stored in a garage and was always babied, none of the pegging off the rev limiter burnouts and what not. It was dropped in the original owners driveway while he was trying to learn how to ride it, but no serious accidents.

Here is a list of the mods that were all installed over the past two years

-It was a BEE, previous owner let the tank/tail get scratch by riding bags so I had it Professionally painted Chevrolet victory red.
-Holeshot performance stage 2 jet kit with pods, timing advancer, AIS block off, and steering stabilizer.
-12oclock labs speedo healer.
-DID x-ring chain with driven steel sprockets +2 in the rear, front stock
-Pipewerx GP3 slip on.
-R6 rear shock mod.
-R1 shift arm mod.
-EBC stiff clutch springs with new OEM clutch (it didn't need it, but with the miles I figured why not)
-BMW S1000RR mirrors
-Renthal straight bars.
-FP shorty control brake/ clutch levers
-Steel braided front/ rear brake lines
-Shorai battery
-Rokform handlebar cell mount
-LED gauge back light mod
-Sato frame sliders
-Integrated tail light and proton signals, with LED flasher relay.
-Heated grips
-Richard Weiss DR402 BELLY PAN
-01 R1 fork conversion usings Lukes spacer, with racetech springs, new seals, and fluid. CNC upperclap from the UK, and carbon fiber fender.
-Lukes CNC frame plugs
-rare 5star back rack with tail bag
-Tail tidy
-Pirelli Angel GT tires, front has about 5k left on it, rear around 2k.

Can add more pics on request, or you guys can look through my threads and see the work that was done.
I would like to see around $3800 located in Williamsport PA 17702.

PLUS its in this years BOTM calendar, so who wouldn't want it lol

fz1.jpgfz2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg8.jpg9.jpga9ad7ae8f0297be8464e500dbe15e63d.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I don't "have" to sell it. I wont be heart broken if I cant. I just don't use it much anymore, with other things going on. Ill build another one down the road.

Bests wishes with the sale, I know you said more pics on request or search my build threads... but it would be better to put all that here. People are lazy and don't want to search.

On a side note i bet you can take that belly pan off and sell it in a heart beat, seems those are highly sought after.

That's a great looking bike. I agree with Klurejr about the belly pan but I guess if you don't care that it sells, it's easier to keep it all together

Totally get the priority thing....I do hope that you'll pop in once in awhile to say hi!
Good luck with the sale and thanks for submitting last Aug. BOTM pic for us.

oh don't worry, I have every intention of buying another Yamaha down the road. A gen2 or the fz09. I still have an R6 and a YZ426F in the garage, which may or may not get sold. Being an adult sucks!

oh don't worry, I have every intention of buying another Yamaha down the road. A gen2 or the fz09. I still have an R6 and a YZ426F in the garage, which may or may not get sold. Being an adult sucks!

Hopefully we can get a ride in this year . Is the 426 street legal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the moment no, dealing with title things. But it has many wr parts and all the lights and wiring to be made streetable

So far I have received about 10 messages from various postings asking if I will sell bits of the bike or how I did some of the mods. And not a single bite on buying the whole bike!

Hang in there man income tax checks r coming !! as i said earlier if i was ten years younger it would be at my house . GOOD LUCK !!

If you want we could meetup and you can take my Tenere for a proper ride .
Its no where near as fast as a modern superbike but my god there is ALOT of tourqe and 100 HP is not too bad .

There she goes. Since I was able to sell my dampener and back rack I only lost about $50 from my asking price. Bitter sweet moment.
da85279e7446c5c22e8b2ea152e944a9.jpg

Back