1st track day o/t season

did well. Still need to improve my seating position as scraping my pegs too often (must admit at end of day it was great to hear them scraping)....but ...last session rain started suddenly and on turn1 felt my front wheel slip, taking it easy on the next turn, but it did slipped underneath me and ended in the side...minor damage on bike and pride...:-(

glad your ok, hope it dosn't cost too much to fix!! must feel good to let rip on a track day!! how did you rate the bike on track ?

cost not big deal (one indicator and the brake pedal). It handles well on the track and loved it...only the straight handlebar is a bit awkward to lean off the bike in the curve, but that's just something to get used to...hope to get some pictures

some pictures (not high quality)

croix27042009_10.jpg

croix27042009_11.jpg

croix27042009_12.jpg

croix27042009_8.jpg

croix27042009_3.jpg

last one I was asked to wear a fluo jacket to ride in front of a rookie group

dude. Position looks good for the most part... you could get off the seat a bit more... and lower your upper body... get closer to the tank with you chest, and reach for where the mirror would be with your helmet.

But overall.... lookin good!!!

received some recent pics from another trackday in Zolder. Unfortunate the photographer did not shoot in the corner where I was closer to the ground (at least I thought I was :doh2:)

Back