Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Default Show us your fz.

Old or new, Heres the the one i had back in the day

dont have the bike any more but ive managed to keep hold of the missus..

WOW!!!
    What year is that?
    2004 FZ1 Skunk
    2002 R1 Track Bike

2000 DZR Trail Bike

That would be 1989...:ugh:

Heres the most recent one ive got after a few early morning laps at olivers mount..:tup:

Most recent.
    Slower traffic keep right,,,

07Raven FZ-1 ,PCV. IM ,stage 3 smoothed map, CD flies, F.C.E. ,airbox mod ,K&N filter, 2 bros Carbon can, gutted cat, Exup eliminated ,shogun sliders, motivation axle sliders, 17/48, DID chain ,speedohealer, puig screen, Pazzo shorty levers, S.S. brake lines,Satan's pegs, LED signals, pod mod lights,100/80 H4 lamps. dirt road seat, Rad-Armor guard. tankslapper. custom FE, LED tail lamp.

The first pic is the FZ I just parted with. Some Jarhead is abusing it now. (Sorry Dan I have to abuse you a little, I did sell you a great bike)
    Second is the new toy. No it's not an FZ, but in phone conversations SV and FZ sound a great deal alike. One of my buddies thought I said that I had bought an FZ. That was less than 24 hrs after selling one. He said "Why the F would you do that, you just sold one." Well in his defense I have done dumber things.
    With age comes wisdom:That is unless you are a complete moron.

The SV looks cherry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CCS# 711

I don't think u did terrible.
    Mod the sh$t out of it and turn a profit. And take that sucker to the track!!!. I would love to know how it handles on the corners. LOL
    I bet original buyer buys it back.
    Good luck. :tup:

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    2004 FZ1 Skunk
    2002 R1 Track Bike

2000 DZR Trail Bike

Latest one of mine, on holiday last month :cheers

The Akra on the Back and Yellow looks awesome.
    CCS# 711

Some nice pics lads.