Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bridgestone T31

I have a brand new set sitting in my basement. Purchased from FortNine for the same price as JEFFISTHENAME, except in CDN dollars. I looked for a better US price with plans to have them shipped to a friend in Missouri, where I would pick them up in June. I couldn't find a cheaper price than what I could buy them in Canada.
    My T30's will be pretty much done by the time I get back from MO, or perhaps before. I guess I'm taking the tires with me. Won't have any report until the end of June at the earliest.
    1981 Yamaha 550 Seca, 2008 FZ1 Retro

Quote Originally Posted by RangerG View Post
    I have a brand new set sitting in my basement. Purchased from FortNine for the same price as JEFFISTHENAME, except in CDN dollars. I looked for a better US price with plans to have them shipped to a friend in Missouri, where I would pick them up in June. I couldn't find a cheaper price than what I could buy them in Canada.
    My T30's will be pretty much done by the time I get back from MO, or perhaps before. I guess I'm taking the tires with me. Won't have any report until the end of June at the earliest.
    Keep us posted! I'll be tire shopping come fall.

I’ve had the rear T31 on now for a little while. A T30 evo on the front also as it still lots of tread on it.
    The T31 is brilliant, warms up pretty fast, grips really well, rolls in better than the Evo too. No problems with mixing with the Evo. I’d say an improvement over the Evo and I’ll be fitting the front very soon. Love these tyres, oh did I say fantastic in the wet��
    Mods
    K&N air filter Iridium plugs
    ASI removed AIS plates AIS plug
    Shorty levers, Arrow headers Micron serpent GP end can
    Motech ally rad grill Led mini indicators (R&G tail tidy, frame sliders, bobbins,fork sliders,rear hugger)
    Hel braided brake lines No flies Graves velosity stacks
    Ecu remap by HTMC, HID headlight
    Nitron race shock, Powerbronze seat, 16 tooth, Bluetek silicone hoses Renthal flat bars Oberon bar end mirrors Quick action throttle. carbon bits, cnc billet foot pegs

I've been running the T-30's for the last two seasons. I just installed the other wheels I had stored in my closet upstairs for this year. They already had the 30's installed brand new on them before I stored them. I'll now probably go with the T31's and install them on the neon wheels for next year.
    Billy
    2009 FZ1 Cobalt Blue, Dynojet PCV, Ivan's ECU Flash, Two Brother's V.A.L.E. Carbon Fiber Slip-on, Dirt Road Custom Seat, M-Factory Shorty Levers, Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools, BBS Gold Colored Wheels, GYTR Braided Lines, Philips Extreme Vision H4 Bulbs