Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Membership Map

updated. More from Europe please, feel so lonely here :-)
    Iedereen op de moto (everybody on the motorbike)

37 is my lucky number

Oldschool (OP)
    Moderator Membership Map Oldschool's Avatar

Someone please help Brad, he is just off the coast of Algeria. He might need a life jacket.......

"Pilots Resume"

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschool View Post
    Someone please help Brad, he is just off the coast of Algeria. He might need a life jacket.......
    Reach, Throw, Row, and Go ...

Oh, and ... Texas is on the map ...

I know I've had a couple of beers but where is this link on the Home Page?
    09 FZ1S Retro Kit, Fender Elimin, Watsen Design Fr Sigs, Led Int Tail/Turn Smoke, FZ8 Bars, EvoTech Exh Hanger, CF Heal Pads and Chain guard. Bar End Mirrors. Edrive Spoiler. Shorty Billet Levers. Gipro X Integ' Gear Pos Ind Goodridge Braided Brake Lines. Odax Tach Dial, Top Sellerie Seat, CF Fenda Extenda, Yoshi Full R77 Carbon Sys, Graves Smog Plates, PCV & Autotune, Heated Grips, Ivanised ECU, Ohlins Shock.R1 Forks AK20 Carts, Rostra Cruise Control, Quick Shifter

In between the blogs and what's new button

Only a couple beers...eh?

It doesn't work properly. It keeps dumping me on the coast of Spain. Is there a way to update manually?

Oldschool (OP)
    Moderator Membership Map Oldschool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelMax View Post
    It doesn't work properly. It keeps dumping me on the coast of Spain. Is there a way to update manually?
    Click the update your location button then drag and drop your "balloon" where you want it. If that doesn't work try viewing the site in a different "skin" The map would not work in all of them at first and might be glitchy that way.

"Pilots Resume"

Quote Originally Posted by IBcivic View Post
    In between the blogs and what's new button

Only a couple beers...eh?
    Actually was only three! I was looking everywhere but that bar
    09 FZ1S Retro Kit, Fender Elimin, Watsen Design Fr Sigs, Led Int Tail/Turn Smoke, FZ8 Bars, EvoTech Exh Hanger, CF Heal Pads and Chain guard. Bar End Mirrors. Edrive Spoiler. Shorty Billet Levers. Gipro X Integ' Gear Pos Ind Goodridge Braided Brake Lines. Odax Tach Dial, Top Sellerie Seat, CF Fenda Extenda, Yoshi Full R77 Carbon Sys, Graves Smog Plates, PCV & Autotune, Heated Grips, Ivanised ECU, Ohlins Shock.R1 Forks AK20 Carts, Rostra Cruise Control, Quick Shifter