Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lifer Donate If You Can..... Hellgate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks again Brenda, and thank you everyone.

My post from the FZ6 Site:

"$$$ Sent Dennis. Kick their a$$'s!!!

Come on Forum. Y'all know this is perhaps the best, most supportive motorcycle site on the face of the earth.

I recall back in Jan of 2008 we had maybe 250 members. Now we are zillions, okay, millions. You get the idea. Back then there was another FZ6 sub-forum that had more posts, a few years later it was here. Then the FZ1 site, FZ6R, FZ8, Ninja 300,etc.

Ultimately we are all one family, motorcyclists. Yes we bitch, moan, and fight at times. But in the end we help one another enjoy the sport we all love and I would venture to say, we all live for.

Even it is $1.00 please help Dennis who has uncounted hours and spent untold dollars on a "hobby" so we are happy.

If that is not placing your customer before your needs, I don't know what is.

Pony up people.

"'Pony up' is very much an American phrase and most people in the USA will know its meaning, whereas elsewhere in the English-speaking world the expression is rarely used. In the UK we are more likely to 'stump up' and in Australia and New Zealand money is 'fronted up'. So what have ponies got to do with paying money?

A pony is of course a small horse and that meaning has been in use since the mid-1600s. The word has several other slang meanings, including:

- A small measure of alcohol (British, first documented in 1708)
    - A short crib sheet or study aid (American, 1827)
    - Twenty-five pounds (British slang, 1797)
    - An abridged news report (American, 1877)""

Like Eric I'm "Elite" on both the 1 and the 6 sites. Do I even own an FZ anymore? Nope, but I have lots of friends here and I love my Yamahas. I've also donated a fair amount over the years. Since the "bricks" were eliminated I don't recall...maybe $600.00?

If you are able to please help Admin out, as he has helped all of us in immeasurable ways. Believe it or not, if each person donated only one $1.00 that would help him in immeasurable ways.

If you are able to, please help as we all benefit.

Pete

I'm just now seeing this, thanks for bumping it up to the top.

And once again, I am a member of an 'Elite' group.

I enjoy this site, and fell like the $40 for a lifetime membership is worth it. Many thanks to all who keep this site going.