Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Admin (OP)
    Blog Entries

Post FZ1 Forum Software upgrade

Hi Everyone. Jmcculler662 has donated a Vbulletin 4.22 Lic to the site. We will be upgrading to the latest version of the forum software. This will change the site look but it will fix a lot of bugs and improve the site as a whole.

Here are a few examples of the VB 4 software on some other forums

http://fz-09.org

Honda NC700 Forum Community (Its running the default VB skin)

http://motorcycleforums-net

Yamaha MT-09 Forum Community

Here are some examples of the site themes available

Premium vBulletin 4.x Skins and Themes

vBulletin 4 Skins - Quality vBulletin 4.x themes from Pure vBulletin

What ever makes it easier for you,we will get used to it, thank`s for all your time & work

Cool, the site could do with a bit of a freshen up.
    I'll look forward to whatever style you decide to go with.

Sent from my Nexus 5
    Mivv Speed Edge end can with Arrow headers - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

Threadhead FZ1 Forum Software upgrade lytehouse's Avatar

That was very generous of you Jmcculler662!
    Have you ever noticed that anybody riding slower than you is an idiot,
    and anyone riding faster than you is a maniac? ~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by lytehouse View Post
    That was very generous of you Jmcculler662!
    Thank you!

Adminstrator FZ1 Forum Software upgrade FZ1inTX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What an awesome donation! Member of the year!!! Thank you!

I'm all for bug fixes.... git 'r dun!

No problem. May want to check out dragonbyte-tech.com , they have some pretty cool mods for that version. I actually had a fully functional site up and going with that license before. When i get interested in something i kinda go all out and teach myself as i go. Can get pretty complicated and me trying to do it alone was pretty tough. Was taking up way to much of my time so i decided to pull it all down. Glad we can get some use out of it here. Admin, i also have vbNavtabs from dragonbyte-tech, check it out. wasn't but $30 for the lifetime license for it but let me know if your interested in it and i will find a way to let you get it downloaded from their site.
    Jeremy - 08' Red FZ1 - Two Brothers M2 Carbon Slip-on, Cat Gutted, Air Box Mod, Modded Flies, K&N Filters, AIS Blocked Off, PC III, O2 Sensor Eliminator, Speedo Healer V4, -1 +1 Spkt, 520 Conversion, RK Chain, BT 023 Tires, Ariete Valve Stems, Adjustable Lowering Link, Handlebar Conversion, Vstream Windscreen, Carbon Heel Pads, D3 Grips, Adjustable Levers, Fender Eliminator, Clear Alternatives Integrated Tail Light, Proton Flush Mount Signals